Some of my friends, colleagues:
- Antwerpen à la Carte, a group of six professional guides, including me
- Marc Van Bockstaele: www.facebook.com/antwerpbymarc/
- Roger Van Buynder (official Brussels city guide): http://www.rogervanbuynder.be/
Official tourism sites
- The official site of the tourist office of the city of Antwerp: http://www.visitantwerpen.be/en
- The official site of the tourist office of the province of Antwerp: http://www.provincieantwerpen.be/aanbod/dvt/toerisme-provincie-antwerpen.html (unfortunately only available in Dutch)
- The official site of the official tourist office of the Flanders Region: http://www.visitflanders.com/en/
- The tourism site of the federal government: http://www.belgium.be/en/about_belgium/tourism
- Antwerp museums: https://www.antwerpen.be/nl/overzicht/cultuur-1/musea-1. This is a site in Dutch, but a few clicks will bring you to the website of the museum you are interested in. The particular museum websites usually are multi-lingual.
- Antwerp historical churches: http://www.topa.be/en/home/.